We pride ourselves on providing top quality painting and finishing services and our team shares a vision rooted in delivering an admirable contracting experience to our clients.
We are looking for detail oriented, hardworking individuals that take pride in their work every day, and enjoy working in team environments. Specifically, this position is fitting for those that want a full 40 hour work week, and with interest in moving up into a crew management or production management role.
Must have reliable transportation to and from job sites.
Experience painting using airless sprayers is an asset.
We invite you to apply to join our team if the following characteristics apply to you:
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable working at heights
- Good problem solving skills
- Can work to complete projects within specific timelines
- Excellent communication/people skills
- Prior professional painting experience
- Leadership skills and the desire to grow into a job site manager or production manager role.